There are currently no items in your cart.
Swarfega DUCK OIL – 12 x 500 ml AerosolsProduct Code: SDO500ML
Swarfega DUCK OIL is a silicone-free, non-conductive, low surface tension oil, in 500ml industrial format.
- Displaces water, prevents corrosion, penetrates, releases and lubricates.
- Use as an electrical insulator and damp starter for automotive use, as well as a light degreaser.
- Non-Conductive – May be used on all types of electrical equipment without impairing performance.
- Insulates electrics due to high dielectric strength.
- Releases Seized Parts – Penetrates tight tolerances to release seized nuts, bolts, components etc.
- Can be used on almost any materials of construction.
£98.70 inc. VAT
- Exceptionally low surface tension enables DUCK OIL to easily penetrate, lubricate and protect, with no need to dismantle machinery and parts.
- Prevents Rust – Helps protect metal parts against rust for up to 12 months, by forming a protective seal.
- Simply spray on and to remove, wipe with a cloth or dip in a solvent degreaser.
- Silicone Free – Compatible for use in paintshops.
Need help finding your product?
Call one of our friendly staff who will be happy to help you with any product queries.