There are currently no items in your cart.
Opus NO-SEIZE Copper Anti-Seize – 12 x 400 ml aerosolsProduct Code: NOS400A
- May be used on high temperature applications up to 800 deg C.
- Use on screws, nuts and bolts to prevent seizing during prolonged maintenance intervals, especially in hostile/high humidity environments and areas subjected to high temperatures.
- Reduces friction and wear, even when the base oil has already evaporated.
- High pressure and high temperature resistance.
- Enables easy release of threaded components, gaskets and flanges, even after extended periods.
- Threaded parts remain in good condition and can be re-used.
- INDUSTRIAL USES: Dies, die-casting machinery, stay bolts, stay tubes, burner assemblies, boiler and furnace fittings, compressor heads, gaskets, pulleys, and sprockets etc.
- MARINE USES: Engine and deck fittings and fastenings, bilge pump assemblies, propeller shafts.
- CONSTRUCTION USES: Pipes and fittings, bolts, percussion hammers, universal joints, scaffolding fittings.
- AUTOMOTIVE: Heat and pressure gaskets, hose coupling and hydraulic fittings, fuel injector nozzles, valve cages, pre-combustion chambers, brake assemblies, nuts, bolts, etc.
£69.12 inc. VAT
Need help finding your product?
Call one of our friendly staff who will be happy to help you with any product queries.