There are currently no items in your cart.
F.P.P.C. – 4 x 5 litre packProduct Code: FPPC4X5L
FPPC IS A CAUSTIC BASED FOOD PROCESSING PLANT CLEANER AND DEGREASER
- FPPC is a multi-purpose bactericidal caustic cleaner, especially formulated for the food processing and catering industries.
- It is non-toxic, highly concentrated, and ideal for heavy duty cleaning and sterilising operations in a food environment.
- Shifts even burnt-on grease and fats from cooker hobs, canopies, fryers, blanchers etc.
- Quickly and easily removes grease, fats, and oils from floors, gulleys, utensils, etc. in kitchens and all food processing plants.
- Formulated for easy use
- Highly concentrated for effective, economical cleaning
- Use hot or cold
- Versatile – apply by hand or through pressure washer
- Added bactericide for enhanced safety
£52.92 inc. VAT
- Versatile. FPPC can be used hot or cold, through pressure washers, hand sprayers, and other spraying equipment, as well as by mop and sponge.
- FPPC is water soluble, and formulated to be used with hot or cold water. For manual applications it should be diluted with 4 to 50 parts water, depending on the severity of soiling. Allow to dwell for 2 minutes, agitate, then rinse off with clean water.
- CAUTION – CAUSTIC.
- DO NOT USE ON ALUMINIUM FITTINGS OR COOKWARE.
- MAY ETCH GLASS.
Food Industry Cleaners
Bactericidal, Cleaner/Degreaser, Hard Surface Cleaners
FPPC Food Processing Plant Cleaner
Need help finding your product?
Call one of our friendly staff who will be happy to help you with any product queries.