There are currently no items in your cart.
CUT-COOL Synthetic Metal Cutting Fluid – 25 litre drumProduct Code: CUT25L
Synthetic Water-based General Purpose Metalworking Coolant Concentrate
- CUT-COOL is a high-active blend of synthetic lubricants and inhibitors, specially formulated to provide a safe, efficient, high-speed metalworking coolant that is economical, and free of mineral oils.
- It is suitable for most metal cutting operations on a variety of feedstocks.
- CUT-COOL maintains its lubricating properties at high temperatures, relying on chemical action for its efficiency. Tool life is greatly improved, and a superior finish is also achieved.
- CUT-COOL Synthetic Metal Cutting Fluid is thus very cost-effective in use.
- Classified as non-hazardous, CUT-COOL is also non-carcinogenic, and less likely to induce occupational dermatitis than mineral oil based products. It will not turn rancid or produce offensive odours.
- CUT-COOL forms a clear liquid when diluted with water and in use, thus aiding the operator.
£132.00 inc. VAT
CHANGING TO CUT-COOL: Changing to CUT-COOL from soluble or mineral oil based coolants entails first thoroughly cleaning, purging and sterilising the system to eliminate resident bacteria. This can be achieved using our SYSTEM CLEANER, which is entirely compatible with CUT-COOL and available from stock. In addition, a proper procedure for regular draining and cleaning of machine coolant systems, and coolant renewal, should be implemented. A typical renewal cycle would be 6 months.
DILUTION: CUT-COOL dilutes with up to 30 parts water for milling, counterboring, drilling, and with up to 15 parts water for broaching, hobbing, tapping, sawing and reaming. To avoid creating an invert emulsion always add CUT-COOL to water, and not water to CUT-COOL.
- Free of mineral oils
- No toxic fumes
- High resistance to bacteria
- Will not go rancid
- Extended tool life
- Contains effective rust inhibitors
- Less risk of dermatitis
- Suitable for a variety of feedstocks
CUT-COOL Synthetic Metal Cutting Fluid