There are currently no items in your cart.
There are two versions of FreeHAND.
Opus Free-HAND Lotion is in the form of a viscous cream that possesses wonderful moisturising properties, so is ideal for use in chilled areas of food processing plants and catering, as well as other areas where skin condition of operatives as well as ultimate hand hygiene is important.
NEW FreeHAND Foam is ideal for use in schools, prisons, food processing, and any environment where alcohol-based hand sanitizer is perceived as an issue. It evaporates within 15-20 seconds and leaves the hands feeling clean and protected.
- Opus FREE-HAND and FreeHand Foam are completely effective, and quick-acting with non-tainting properties.
- Food-safe hand steriliser, combining a high level of bactericide.
- The active ingredient is non-toxic, and is actually effective on the hands for longer than alcohol-based products.
- Keeps the hands moisturised, does not dry out the skin, and leaves no after-odour.
- Equally suitable for many medical and care service applications – especially where an alcohol-based hand sanitizer is an issue.
- Opus FREE-HAND lotion has been independently tested and certified to comply with following EU standards:
BSEN 13704 – C-Difficile; BSEN 13727 – MRSA; BSEN 1276 – Salmonella Typhinurium, Listeria;
BSEN 1276 – Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Escherichia Coli, Staphylococcus Aureus, Enterococcus Hirae