CATER-SCALE is a food-grade acid de-scaler for stainless, copper and glass vessels.
Case of 4 x 5 litre jerrycans.
- CATER-SCALE food-grade de-scaler is a blend of inorganic and non-ionic surfactant to provide fast penetration and removal of hard water scale and milkstone deposits encountered on food processing and catering equipment.
- May be used in all hardnesses of water and is non-corrosive to stainless steel, glass-lined, and copper surfaces.
- May be used by manual or circulation methods to remove deposits such as hard water scale. The strength of detergent required will depend on the severity of the scaling, and the available cleaning time. Concentrations of 1% to 5% at temperatures of 60ºC to 70ºC are normal.
- Surfaces should be rinsed thoroughly with clean water after cleaning.
- Formulated for food processing and catering use
- Shifts lime-scale build-up safely and effectively
- Designed for use on stainless steel, glass, and copper vessels.
- Economical in use
- Based on phosphoric acid and surfactants